It’s been a while since I did a roundup, so I thought with spring in the air, this will be a good time to provide a little crafty inspiration for your home. These 5 Pillow DIYs To Try create a big impact with their simple tutorials and stunning results. These pillows and cushions will give your home a pretty, handmade and modern facelift. Read on to get the details and tutorial links!
- These DIY Pattern Throw Pillows by Sugar & Cloth show you how to update a plain pillow with pretty fabric paint colors
- Shibori is everywhere, and who doesn’t love a gorgeous DIY Pink Shibori Pillow? Hop over to The Crafted Life for the step-by-step how-to
- These DIY Koosh Ball Pillows on Studio DIY will add a little retro funk (and color!) to your home
- This DIY Black and White Patterned Pillow tutorial on The Lovely Drawer shows you how to update a plain cushion with a simple pattern, paint and pom-poms
- Last, but not least, try this stunning DIY Arm Knitted Pillow on Fall For DIY. A great introduction to Arm Knitting
So – with these gorgeous ways to spruce up your home this spring, which one will you try first? Let me know in the comments below!