Guess what? Today is this little blog’s 2nd birthday! It’s so hard to believe that it’s been 2 years already. I’ve learned so much and thanks to you, this blog is just chugging along. My first post was a Valentine’s post (holy moly, look at the difference in images). What better way to celebrate than with a roundup about some lovely Valentine DIYs to Try. What’s nice is that Valentine’s Day falls on a weekend, so you still have time to make some fun stuff before then…Click the links below for details on each DIY and tutorial:
- Hey there, party animal, will you be my Valentine? A great alternative to sweet treats for the little ones (and big ones) on Mom’s Best
- It only takes 10 minutes or less to make these DIY Sequin Heart Treat Bags on A Crafted Life
- These Shrinky Dink Valentine’s Day Pins on The House That Lars Built are perfect for all your Galentines
- Looking to make your own decor? These DIY Concrete Copper Heart Candles on I Spy Are DIY are gorgeous and can be used throughout the year
- Looking to seal your Valentine envelopes with a kiss? My DIY Kissy Lips Seals will the be perfect touch for your gifts of love
Which one will you try?