Happy Cinco de Mayo! I was not quite ready to let go of my mini pineapple. So I took a picture of it and designed a monogram with it. A nice little update for the warmer months, I think. Everything was done in Silhouette Studio. If you don’t have your own pineapple image, I have one in a studio 3 cut file for you to download so that you can design your own pineapple monogram – yay!
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Stationery shape (like the envelope from this post)
- Cardstock (8.5 x 11)
- Pineapple cut file
- Download and open your pineapple cut file in Silhouette Studio
- Create a circle about 1.8 in x 1.8 in
- Resize your pineapple
- Use the angle/rotation handle to angle your pineapple on the circle
- Use the replicate and mirror tools to design your monogram
- Add little circles or any other shape to your design
- Center your letter/text (I used Aisling)
- Remove your circle from step 2, then group everything together
- Set your monogram to No Cut
- Place your monogram on your stationery shape, then send to print and cut using cardstock settings
And that’s it! Now you have updated monograms on your summer stationery and packages. How will you design yours?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.