Can you tell I’m having some fun with patterns lately? Cue in these sweet DIY Black & White Tabbed Folder Dividers. I love this little stationery diy and all the possibilities. These will be perfect for planners, journals, mini albums, mini books and recipe dividers. Want to add these to your DIY Stationery stash? I even made a little accent label freebie for you to use with your dividers. Read on for the tutorial…
DIY Black & White Tabbed Folder Dividers – The What
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Tabbed Folder File designs – I used Design ID #11191 from the Silhouette Design Store
- Your favorite black and white print or pattern – I used the ones that came with this gorgeous font on Creative Market
DIY Black & White Tabbed Folder Dividers – The How
- In Silhouette Studio, open your designs and patterns
- First place the pattern in the print/cut area
- Send to print on cardstock
- Now place your divider shape onto the print/cut area
- Send to cut using cardstock settings
- Repeat for as many folders/patterns needed
Now for the freebie. If you are using the design above, I have created a tab label shape cut file you can download right here.
And just like that, you now have yourself some cute patterned folder dividers. How will you use them? Tell me in the comments below!
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.