The sun is out and the heat is turning up, so it only makes sense that we start summer-izing our accessories, right? Let’s start with these DIY Floral Sunglasses. Perfect for wearing on a warm sunny day with a cute dress and sassy sandals. Or, perfect as favors for parties! Grab your tattoo paper, and let’s start making!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version)
- Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Wet towel
- Sunglasses with a White Frame
- Hole punch
- Scissors or Craft knife and cutting mat
- Clear sealant
- Floral image or pattern – ( I used this Vector collection of ink patterns)
- Open Silhouette Studio and merge your floral pattern or images (full tutorial here from these DIY Floral Patterned Notebooks)
- Mirror your pattern or images
- Print your pattern onto tattoo paper
- Apply the clear adhesive sheet from the tattoo paper package. Use your scraper to smooth the bubbles out
- Use a pencil to draw an outline of the corners of your sunglasses and cut them out (try to avoid cutting through the flowers)
- Remove the clear adhesive paper for each one, and apply the tattoo to the each corner of the sunglasses with a wet towel
- Apply a clear sealant to the notebook to protect the tattooed image
Now that you have your sassy sunnies for summer, what will you be summer-izing next?
Looking for some more inspiration? Check out my other tattoo paper projects and craft a little longer with me.