Happy March! Every month that gets me closer to summer is a happy month in my books. To celebrate, how about some diy gift packaging where we can decorate with feathers? These lovely feathers are from Angie Makes and are free of charge (be sure to read her terms and conditions) for personal use. I did a simple print and cut with my Silhouette CAMEO. For those who do not have a cutting machine yet, you can easily print the feathers out and use scissors or a craft knife (and cutting mat). Shall we?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Natural hemp cord
- Hole punch
- Feather clip art
- Download and merge your feathers in Silhouette Studio
- To create cut lines around each feather, use the trace and crop tools
- Arrange your feathers on your pages, then send to print and cut
- To add a little flair to your feathers, roll your feathers with a pencil or pen.
Tip: If you want to add more Umf to your colors, use the Shader Effects tool
Punch a hole in each feather and use your hemp cord to attach to your packages. Which feather is your favorite?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.