Happy Friday! Hope you had an awesome week. School is over and summer is officially here. While the boys play, I need to craft quickly and efficiently. Today’s project is the perfect example of that. It took 2 days (drying time for the air dry clay) – but trust me – it’s easy. These pretty geo stackable rings are another perfect addition to your summer jewelry stash. Again, perfect accessories for summer or even as a gift. Want to make your own?
- Air Dry Clay
- Ring blanks like these
- Mod Podge Sealer
- Paint (I got my watercolor paints at Michaels – pretty ones with a slight sheen)
- Craft knife
- Roll a small piece of clay into a ball, and cut your geo shapes using the craft knife
- Create an indent with the ring blank so that you will know where to glue later on
- Follow the instructions for your clay to dry (mine took around 24 hours)
- Paint your clay pieces, then seal
- Once dry, glue the geo shapes to your ring blanks
Now that you have these pretty and colorful rings, will you keep them or gift them?
Looking for more inspiration? Check out my other jewelry posts!