You know about my incessant love for all things paper. When it comes a la mini, my heart swells even more. So when I happened upon these sweet mini Moleskine notebooks, I could not resist. As soon as I got them, I wanted to personalize them which leads us to these DIY mini monogrammed notebooks. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Moleskine notebooks
- In Silhouette Studio, create a frame with slightly smaller dimensions than your notebook
- Use the eraser tool to flatten the left side (to match the shape of the notebook)
- Create a smaller version using the (inner) offset tool
- Use one of your favorite fonts to create complete the text of the monogram (I used Matchmaker)
- Weld the text onto the frame
- Send to cut using printable sticker paper settings
- Adhere your monogrammed frames to the front of the notebooks
And that’s it! You can tell me, how many monogrammed notebooks did you end up making?
Looking for more inspiration? Check out my other DIY back to school projects!