I’m finding that the days are just flying by too quickly. Summer is clearly my favorite season, so I just want it to slow down as much as possible so that we can soak up the heat to last the remaining months of the year. Today, I’m sharing my 2 favorite things with these DIY Mini Tropical Folders: Tropical Prints and Stationery. How cute are these mini folders? Read on to make your own!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine (I used my CAMEO for this one)
- Cutting mat
- File Folders design
- Tropical images (I got my images here for free on Creative Market this week only!)
- In Silhouette Studio, merge your .PNG images and File Folders design onto a new document
- Resize the images and design so that it fits in your cut area (page)
- Create a pattern with your images using the Replicate Tool
- Print as many copies as you need
- Load each copy onto your machine and send to cut using cardstock settings
So now you have these adorable little folders you can use to hold your notes, bills or use as wedding programs. What did you use for your tropical print?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.