It’s Thursday. It’s hot and I love it. I even loved making this Monogrammed Tag and Sleeve Set. Even though there was a lot of: Cut. Fold. Adjust. Repeat. But I got it done, and I’m here to share! You can get the PDF and Studio 3 cut files below to make your very own. Want to try it out?
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Free Tag and Sleeve Studio 3 shape or
- Free Tag and Sleeve PDF (if you do not have a cutting machine, print and use a craft knife and cutting mat)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your Tag and Sleeve shape
- Add your monogrammed text to your tag shape so that it appears in the window. I used the Aisling Serif font for mine
- Cut your sleeve shape using cardstock settings
- Print and cut your monogrammed tags using cardstock settings
- Fold and glue your sleeve, then add your tag
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.