Adding a bit of color and DIY to your day. Today’s Stationery DIY is all about leaf stickers. I can’t get enough of them. I love the whole mod/ abstract foliage trend. So, when I saw these gorgeous images, I had to use them. These leaf stickers or seals can be used on anything – wrap, gift boxes, gift bags… just to name a few. They add a lovely little pop of color to a simple backdrop. So… wanna make some leaf stickers?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Leaf image (I got mine on Creative Market, which is free this week!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your leaf images
- Use the trace and crop tools to create cut lines around your leaf images. Set these to No Cut
- Use the offset tool to create some white space between your image (optional) and the cut line
- Print and cut your leaves using sticker paper settings
And that’s it! Now that you’ve stocked up on your leaf stickers, you can now send your pretty packages in style. Which leaves did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.