Happy Tuesday, Everyone! Today’s post is another addition to our DIY Stationery collection – Watercolor Flower Tape. Very similar to my Vintage Decorative Tape a few posts ago. This time we’re using one of Angie’s freebies – Watercolor Daisy Clip Art. Have you had a chance to check out the Angie Makes site? So great, right? If you haven’t, go check it out, download some pretties, and let’s get started!
- Silhouette Studio
- Printable clear sticker paper
- Scissors or Craft Knife and cutting board
- Watercolor Daisy Clip Art from Angie Makes
- Download the Daisy Clip Art and open the flower .png of your choice in Silhouette Studio
- Resize your flower to the width of your tape (mine is approx .5 in)
- Use the Replicate window to create long strips
- Line them up and print onto the printable sticker paper
- Cut the strips and cut smaller pieces when you’re ready to decorate your pretty packages!