How is your week going? Today’s DIY is a nice and easy one. So easy, I can’t believe I did not do this one before. I love having some wrapping paper handy. It’s also nice to personalize it with a message or a name. Take a free (gorgeous!) font and some printer paper, et voila! A DIY Thank You Wrap project is born. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette Studio (or any graphic or word processing software)
- Paper (I used plain white printer paper)
- Pretty Brush Font (I used Kota Mini Font which is free! Yay!)
- In Silhouette Studio, create a new document and type your message and repeat throughout the page
- Change the sizes of the font if you want
How easy is that? I used a simple black and white color scheme with a modern gorgeous font. How will you create you own lovely wrap?