As soon as I saw the free design of the week from Silhouette, I knew I had to do these DIY Watermelon Stickers. They scream of summer and cute and it’s free this week! Fun, right? These little stickers or seals will be perfect for adding a fruity touch of summer to your pretty packages or planners. Go get your copy and read on to make your own sweet watermelon stickers!
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine (I used my CAMEO for this one)
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Watermelon design (free on the Silhouette Design Store this week only!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your watermelon image in a new document
- Ungroup the design and change the colors if you choose to
- Set everything to No Cut
- Assemble your watermelon pieces, group together and resize to the sticker length you will cut
- Use the offset tool to make a white border around the image
- Set the offset (outline) to Cut
- Show registration marks for Print and Cut
- Arrange your sticker images onto the page
- Print and cut your watermelon stickers using sticker paper settings
All you need to do is get your package or planner and start decorating! What colors did you use for your stickers?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.