Hello, Friday! My most special day of the week. After school, we decompress, watch a movie and never worry about homework or school projects. Ah yes. It’s a fine day. It’s also my time to catch up on all the awesome, crazy creative blogs I follow…
- Um, yes please to these DIY floral macarons!
- This DIY bud vase holder. Seriously.
- I’m loving all the beach bag DIYs that coming our way, especially this stamped one
- Simple, pretty and perfect diy gift boxes
- This DIY 3-tier cake/treat stand is just perfect
- Have you checked out Heidi Swapp’s MINC Foil Applicator? I don’t know where to begin…
- This diy bag is so lovely for right now
- diy oven baked clay pinched pots – need I say more?
What inspired you this week?