Happy Friday! How was your week? I had an awesome surprise. My Mom is here! She came to visit and we couldn’t be more excited and happy to have her here. Hence the silence. Forgive me? But that did not stop me from sneaking in a few pins, and reading a few blogs. So here’s my link love for this week:
- Let’s go make a kite!
- What makes cake better? Cookies, of course!
- Anyone who knows me, knows about my teeny-weeny (okay, insane) obsession with ponchos
- Because Easter baskets need fresh flowers
- A functional and stylish diy door wedge
- Practice you calligraphy with this guide sheet
- These DIY Foliage Easter Eggs are a must try
- The amazing Lindsey shows us how to draw and paint beautiful roses
What inspired you this week?