It’s Free Shape of the Week time! Cute pumpkin shapes this week, non? I decided to use the framed shapes to make 3d pumpkins – much like these little gems. These little pumpkins will be perfect for dressing up your Fall or Halloween themed gifts and parties. Want to make some too? Let’s jump in!
- Download the pumpkin basket shape and open in Silhouette Studio
- For the stem, create a small rectangle and use the shear tool to skew it to the left
- Weld the step onto one of the pumpkins
- Cut your pumpkins using cardstock settings
- Fold 3 pieces in half then glue onto the shape with the stem to create a 3d effect