And by out of office, I mean out of craft room. And by out of craft room, I mean out of the corner of my bedroom. Semantics. I am so excited! I’m off to Hawaii to attend the Silhouette Summit this weekend! It’s such an absolute honor to be invited to this awesome conference where I will get the opportunity to preview new Silhouette products. I will also get to meet some lovely creatives and the team behind the amazing tools and products I’ve been using since I launched this blog over 2 years ago. As I jumpy-clap my way to pack, here are some projects created by yours truly to try…
- DIY Envelopes with Borders – I’ll show you an easy way to make your own envelopes with edges or borders
- DIY Tag and Sleeve Set with Monograms – Create your own Monogrammed Tag and Sleeve Set with this free cut file and PDF
- DIY Patterned Monogrammed Tags – Use these lovely black and white and patterns and this free font to create these modern monogrammed tags for your gifts and packages
- DIY Gold Edged Gift Boxes – Create your own gift boxes with gold borders or edges using gold foil and cardstock
- DIY Minimal Monogrammed Wood Tags – If you like simple packaging with a personal touch, then these minimal wood tags are for you. This project uses Silhouette’s printable tattoo paper – one of my favorites!
So while I am away, which one will you make?