So glad that you’re here. In case you were wondering, Maritza and Lisa are my first and middle names. My married name is Keyes and my legal (maiden) name is Nunes (I LOVE paper, NOT paperwork!)
For as long as I can remember, I have had a
mild crazy obsession with all things related to pens and paper goods. If I am not taking care of my two little boys (Big and Small), you can find me:
- combing the aisles for inspiration at the local craft store
- playing with my Silhouette Cameo
- sipping from a cup of anything that has caffeine while tapping/clicking away at my laptop
- doodling with my pen and notepad stash
I created this blog (in Feb 2014) to share my craft projects with you. These projects are mostly paper-based and I hope you will be inspired to try them out. So, why don’t you grab a bevvie, and stay for a post or 2?
A couple of small but important notes:
- You will see affiliate links here at Maritza Lisa. Meaning, if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may get a commission on that purchase. I only share products that I adore – promise! All opinions are and will always be my own.
- All images and final projects on Maritza Lisa are taken and designed by me, unless otherwise stated. You may share and use the images for personal use only, and with a credit and link back to maritzalisa.com and/or the original post.
Now, let’s get crafting!