With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought I’d squeeze in another easy DIY – a faux pearl ring. It’s my first time playing with air dry clay, but oh… it’s so fun. Have you tried it yet? I thought I’d ease into it by making this ring. Want to make one for you or a loved one?
- Ring blanks like these
- Air Dry Clay
- Clear jewelry glue
- Mod Podge Sealer
- White paint or nail polish
- Roll a small piece of clay into a ball, then make an impression with the ring
- Follow the instructions for your clay to dry (mine took around 24 hours)
- Paint your clay with white paint or nail polish (I used nail polish)
- Seal your “pearl” with the sealer
- Adhere your “pearl” to the ring blank (using the impression you made in step 1)
Now that you have your faux pearl ring, will you keep it for yourself or will you give it as a gift?