Happy Spring! It’s here and all I have to say is Y.A.Y! This week’s freebies from Creative Market are so good. My inspiration today? These Spring Patterns by Marusha Belle. I’m always looking for an excuse to make more stationery. And these pretty patterns are perfect for today’s DIY Floral Envelopes and Liners. Read on to make your own!
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Cutting mat
- Spring Patterns
- Printer paper
- Envelope and liner shapes (you can download my free shapes here)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your envelope and liner shapes and spring pattern
- Resize and replicate your pattern on the page and send a few copies to print on printer paper
- Place your envelope shape on the page and send to cut using copy paper settings on one of your patterned printouts
- Replace your envelope with the liner shape on the page and send to cut using copy paper settings on one of your other patterned printouts
- Repeat as needed
- Fold and assemble your envelopes and liners (adhere with glue)
To make matching flat cards, just create a square shape with a pattern and send to print and cut using cardstock. And then you will have the prettiest stationery for spring – which patterns will you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.