How are you on this last day of September? Today’s project is all about DIY floral monogrammed labels. I love a good diy monogram, but when the letters are already decorated with pretty flowers like the ones used today, not much work is required. These labels were created with my Silhouette cutting machine, however, you can create these manually too, with a circle punch, printer paper and a sticker maker. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Floral letters (I got mine on Creative Market, which is free this week!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your floral letters
- Resize your letters to fit your label (I made mine 1 in. high)
- Use the ellipse tool to create circles around your letters
- Align Center-Middle for each label shape
- Print and cut your monogrammed labels using sticker paper settings
And that’s it! How will you use your pretty floral monogrammed labels?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.