I find myself more organized at the beginning of the school year. I get inspired by all the lovely school and office supplies, don’t you? So many fun stationery items to collect and use at your desk. I bought these large clothespins at Michaels (in the bargain bins!). They had pretty little painted images on them, but I wanted a plain white. So, I used nail polish remover to gently remove the paint and leave it blank. And then these DIY labelled desk clips came to mind. I have so many little piles of envelopes and notes on my desk. These clips will help me sort and organize (and hopefully clear) my desk. Want to see how I made them?
- Silhouette Studio
- Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Wet towel
- Large clothespins
- Scissors or Craft knife and cutting mat
- Clear sealant or nail varnish
- In Silhouette Studio, create your labels and flip (mirror) them
- Mirror your arrows
- Print your labels onto tattoo paper
- Apply the clear adhesive sheet. Use your scraper to smooth the bubbles out
- Cut closely around your labels
- Remove the clear adhesive paper, and apply the tattoo to your clips with a wet towel
- Apply a clear sealant or nail varnish to the clips
And that’s it! How will you organize your desk?