Trying out a new thing here… DIY Paper Succulents? What do you think? I was playing around with the point editing tool on Silhouette Studio and ended up with this shape. If you like it, feel free to download and let me know in the comments below how it turned out. I’ve included both the cut and pdf files for you to play with. You’ll see the different sizes for layering and using with different colored cardstock. I personally prefer the dark green – you?
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio
- Succulents (download below)
- Pencil or stylus
- Download and open the shape in Silhouette Studio
- Use the Replicate tool to make copies of each size
- Load your cardstock onto your Silhouette cutting machine and cut the shapes using cardstock settings
- Use a pencil or stylus to roll the leaves
- Layer and glue the leaves
And that’s it! You can use your final creations as gift toppers or even little bowls – any other ideas? How will you use your paper succulents?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.