Easter is fast approaching, but it’s not too late to send out sweet notes to loved ones who are not able to spend the holiday with us. I’ve got you covered. These DIY Easter Postcards are perfect for short, handwritten notes. To make these, all you need is some patterned cardstock, my free (PDF) download and a printer. Let’s go make some postcards!
- White or colored Cardstock (or patterned cardstock with a blank side)
- Optional – Patterns (I got mine on Creative Market)
- Free postcard download
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
- If you do not have patterned cardstock, try making your own with this tutorial
- Place your patterned cardstock in your printer in such a way that you will print on the non-patterned side
- Open your free download (PDF) and send to print
- Use your scissors to cut out the postcards
All you need to do now is put pen to paper, add a stamp, and mail your pretty postcards! Tell me – did you make your own patterned paper or did you already have some pretty cardstock in your crafty stash?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects!