Halloween is over, but fall is still here. Will you be sending some snail mail or sending out Thanksgiving leftovers to friends and family? Then these little DIY Fall Leaf Stickers will be a perfect little DIY to try. They will look so cute as seals or even stickers in your planners to mark the season! Read on for the how-to…
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper or
- Printer paper and glue
- Geometric Autumn Leaf design (grab your copy – this is the last day it’s free!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your Geometric Autumn Leaf design
- Thicken the lines and fill with the color of your choice
- Resize and replicate on your page with Registration Marks on
- Print and cut your Fall Leaf stickers using sticker paper settings or copy paper settings (if you used printer paper). I lowered my speed to 1 because of the intricate geometric detail
- Carefully peel and adhere to your packages
And now you’re set for the season with these cute and modern seals. What will you use them on?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.