One more Halloween project before the week ends. And today, I’m happy to share these cute DIY Halloween Seals. Sometimes, we need to send a little snail mail in lieu of delivering tricks and treats in person. So, why not dress up your pretty envelopes and packages with these cute seals? Believe me, your loved ones will be thrilled! Here’s how you can make your own…
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper
- Halloween pattern (I got mine on Creative Market, which is free this week!)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your Halloween pattern
- Resize your pattern to fit the page
- Use the ellipse tool to create circles for your seals (I made mine 1.5 in. high)
- Print your pattern
- Load your sticker paper and send your seals to cut using sticker paper settings
And that’s it! Which pattern will you use for your Halloween seals?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.