Happy Tuesday! As you can guess, this week’s inspiration? Halloween! There are so many sweet ideas for kids, but sometimes you need a little something that can work for grown-ups too, right? If you’re hosting a party or sending treats, these DIY Boo Halloween Treat Bags will work perfectly for you. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printer paper
- Treat bag shape (digital or your own physical template)
- Your favorite font (I used Fetching)
- Bone folder
- In Silhouette Studio, open your treat bag file
- Use your favorite font to type “boo” repeatedly over your page
- Print your design
- Place your treat bag shapes on your page
- Load your machine with the “boo” pattern and send to cut using copy paper settings
- Assemble your treat bags with glue and the bone folder
And that’s it! Just add some treats and you’re set!