Hello! Like I mentioned before, I heal best when I create. I’m taking it slowly, but thought these framed monogrammed tags will be a nice, easy project. I used these lovely free vintage hand-drawn frames from Angie. Then used one of my favorite new fonts (also from Angie), and made these little tags that would add a perfect personalized touch to gifts, cards and packages. Want to make your own?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Natural hemp cord
- Vintage hand-drawn frames
- Font – I used Matchmaker
- Download the frames and open them in Silhouette Studio
- Trace the frame
- Type a letter or letters in your favorite font
- Merge (Weld) the letter to you frame (make sure they overlap before welding)
- Send to cut using cardstock settings
- Once cut, add your string and tie to your package or gift
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.