How was your weekend? We enjoyed the summer like temperatures by taking a couple of walks and going to the park. Restful with a bit of exercise and outside time. My favorite way to spend down time with the family. So, as we ease in to the week, I thought this DIY Super Easy Double Sided Paint Splattered Gift Wrap would be awesome for a Monday. Perfect for small gifts and the double-sided touch is just a little extra and unexpected touch. Read on for the tutorial!
DIY Super Easy Double Sided Paint Splattered Gift Wrap – The What
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version! I used v4)
- Printer paper
- Sprayed Textures on Creative Market (free this week only!!)
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
DIY Super Easy Double Sided Paint Splattered Gift Wrap – The How
- In Silhouette Studio, open your patterns (I used the jpegs and resized them), print them onto printer paper
- Feed the same sheet into your printer so that the other side will be printed
- Send the pattern to print on the other sheet of paper
- Repeat for as many sheets you need
All you need to do now is wrap your sweet little packages! Super easy, right?
For more inspiration, check out my other Packaging DIYs!