It’s about time I did another roundup, right? Sometimes, especially as the seasons change, we look for a little ways to switch up our decor. These 5 Must Try Wall Art DIYs will make you want to run to the nearest craft store and create beautiful art all week. These works of creativity will give your home, office or studio a pretty, handmade and modern facelift. Read on to get the details and tutorial links!
- My blogging pal, Marwa from Enthralling Gumption did this gorgeous and simple Palm Leaf Wall-Art for Martha Stewart. No surprise that I love the tropical vibe!
- If you’re looking for some stunning texture for your walls, why not try this DIY Punch Rug Artwork for Beginners on Fall For DIY?
- I love this DIY Love Note Wall Art by The Merrythought – how lovely would this be for a nursery?!
- This DIY Circle Framed Art was a lot of fun to make. Simple and made out of paper!
- Talk about making an impact with paper! This DIY Paper Wall Art on Sugar & Cloth is perfection! I love that it’s made out of my favorite – paper, and I also love the fact that you can change up the colors for each season
So – with these gorgeous ways to spruce up your home this fall, which one will you try first? Let me know in the comments below!