How did we get to Wednesday already? Not that I’m complaining because Friday is just around the corner. It feels like spring this week in Maryland which is so perfect and timely for this pretty Watercolor Orchid Set from on Creative Market. Also free this week, by the way. Check out the Watercolor Chevron Set too. Also free this week – so good. So what did I do with my orchids? These cute DIY Watercolor Orchid Gift Boxes of course! Read on to make your own…
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Cutting mat
- White cardstock
- Watercolor Orchid Set by Spasibenko Art (free this week on Creative Market!)
- Free Jewelry Box Studio 3 Cut File
- In Silhouette Studio, open your jewelry box shape and orchid image
- Resize and place your images roughly where you want the images to appear on the shape
- Print your images on your cardstock
- Load your cardstock onto your Silhouette mat, and cut your shape using cardstock settings
- Once cut, fold then glue the tabs to assemble
All you need to do now is add your lovely gift. Which orchid did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.