Happy Friday! There’s a bit of a cool spell that’s hitting our neck of the woods. My first instinct is to retreat and hibernate with the softest blanket I can find. That, with Pinterest and my fave blogs – all the inspiration I need for this weekend. Here’s what I loved this week:
- Amy’s DIY Pins with Your Silhouette with shrink film and her Silhouette – sign me up!
- Create your own rose water over at A Fabulous Fete
- The prettiest watercolor magnets
- I’m obsessed with DIY Leaf Art
- I don’t think I even need to have a party to make these chalkboard balloons
- This faux marble lamp is lovely, non?
What inspired you this week?