Happy May! I’ve always loved May. The promise of longer days, warmer days. More outdoor time and just plain ol’ happy times. So, I bought this mini pineapple to celebrate (image above), and I am seriously considering not eating it because it’s so darn cute. Anywhooo… how was your week? Need some inspiration for the weekend?
- I don’t normally sew, but I will definitely try this diy kimono from a scarf
- Are you a WordPress blogger? Here are 6 social media plugins to try
- I love this diy leather lamp
- This Rafaeli dress speaks to me. Even its name is cool, non?
- How lovely are these diy fruity candy bar wrappers?
- I seriously just ordered some liquid gilding because of these gorgeous diy metallic leaves
- These little doily favor baskets are so sweet
What will you try?