In my neck of the woods, the days are getting shorter and cooler, but I’m clinging on to summer with my fingernails. To calm myself down, and maybe this will help you too, I’ve rounded up some lovely Tropical Leaf DIYs for us to try. I’m hoping that by having these pretties inside, it will help deal with cooling weather outside. Read on for links to these tutorials!
- This stunning DIY Tropical Hat Band on Make and Tell makes me want to book a flight to anywhere with sandy beaches. Pronto
- I really enjoyed making these DIY Mini Tropical Folders – great for storing receipts, todos, or basically anything mini
- Amy from Homey Oh My made these gorgeous DIY Palm Leaf Napkins for La Crema. I love how simple they are to make
- Another way to bring the tropics inside? Make these DIY Painted Palms for your home. I love the scale and simplicity of these stunning white leaves in a large vase
- Want to keep the tropics with you everywhere you go? Then you will need to try this DIY Minc Foiled Zipper Pouch. Pure awesomeness, right?
Okay. I feel better already. Which ones will you try?