You know I love all things pretty and packaging right? Well the Christmas season just takes it to a whole new level. Which brings us to these 5 Holiday DIY Packaging Ideas to try this year. I love them all for kids and gown ups alike. Read on for the links to these pretty tutorials….
- These DIY Watercolor Christmas Trees on Canvas Seals were a favorite from last year by yours truly. Looking at them now, I think they need a dash of pink, non?
- I’m obsessed with these unique DIY Color Blocked Gift Pouches by Paper & Stitch. The colors! How cute will these be filled with goodies on your tree?
- I love these Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas on Sarah Hearts, especially the brilliant ways she came up with her gift toppers
- Studio DIY presents these Awesome Holiday Gift Wrap Pairings with bright, modern colors and non-traditional (love!) wrap – I want to try them all!
- If you’re looking for a modern way to give a gift to a social media savvy friend or relative, these DIY Snapchat Filter Gift Wrap options on Aww, Sam will be perfect for you to try
All pretty awesome, right? Which brilliant way will you be presenting your packages this year?