Graduations and Father’s Day are fast approaching, and how sweet would these DIY Mini Picture Frames filled with lovely memories look on a grad’s or Dad’s desk? I’m making it super easy for you by providing you a free studio 3 cut file and pdf so that all you have to do is print and cut. Want to make these cute gifts? Read on for the downloads and how-to!
If you’re cutting with your Silhouette:
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Bristol paper – this is like a thicker cardstock
- DIY Mini Picture Frames – Studio 3 Cut File
If you are cutting by hand:
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
- Use your scissors or Silhouette cutting machine to cut out the frame pieces on the bristol paper
- There should be a square, 2 U shapes and 1 square frame
- Stack and glue the 2 U shapes onto the square so that the bottoms of the U shapes are aligned with the bottom of the square
- Now glue the frame onto to the top U shape (also with the bottoms aligned)
- Crop your picture to size and slide it in your frame
Finally, you can display your pretty pictures with these memo clips that will sit nicely on desks or shelves. So, will you make these as gifts or keep them for yourselves? Tell me in the comments below.
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects!