Happy Tuesday! It’s a snow day here in our neck of the woods. My boys are having a blast as I craft away. With this unexpected day off, it was nice to take our time with the morning routine. As I sipped my tea and caught up on my favorite blogs, I was inspired by this post by Noor. Have a read – her site is so lovely. Anyway, the featured font led me to its Behance origins over here which is free! How can we not make vintage letter tags? That ampersand is stunning. Now, it’s not an actual font, like Noor states. It’s a collection of images that you can download and use. How sweet would these be for decorating Valentine’s packages?
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Silhouette Studio
- Vintage and Eroded font
- Natural hemp cord
- Hole punch
1. Download and open the Vintage and Eroded images
2. Trace and crop the image to get cut lines around the letters
3. Print and cut the letters
4. Use your hole punch and hemp cord to tie to your pretty packages
And you’re done! Which are your favorite letters?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.