Loving all the warm fall colors so thought I’d create a little freebie with you. This treat box with a string handle was made with cardstock for the main box and the little textured grill is adhesive cardstock (sale ends tomorrow – Sep 22!). You can ungroup and remove the dashed lines. They are there to give you a sense of where to score and fold. Add a little string and you’re set. Don’t think I have not thought of slapping a jack-o-lantern face on it for Halloween! Wink!
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Adhesive cardstock
- Treat box (download below)
- Natural hemp cord
- Download and open the treat box shape in Silhouette Studio
- Load your cardstock and cut your box using cardstock settings
- Load your adhesive cardstock and cut the grills using adhesive cardstock settings
- Apply the adhesive cardstock to the box
- Fold and glue the tabs
- Fold your string into a loop and knot at the end, then thread it through the holes in the box
And you’re done! What will you use your treat boxes for?