I could not stop with this week’s freebies. Did you get these Wood Textures too? Again, possibilities are endless, but I thought I’d try a different type of treat box this time. These are perfect little packages for all sorts of goodies. Want to make your own wood-ish treat boxes?
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Treat box shape
- Natural hemp cord
- Wood texture pack by Preston Attebery Co
- Download the treat box shape by and wood texture pack
- Open both in Silhouette Studio
- Resize the treat box shape (the one with the holes in the scallops) so that it fits in your page
- Resize the wood texture so that the page is covered
- Using the Fill page, go to the Advanced settings and adjust the Transparency
- Print your page and then cut the shapes
- To assemble, roll the shape into a tube and glue along the long side. Pinch 2 ends together and string the cord through the holes and tie. Put your goodies inside. Pinch the opposite sides together and string perpendicular to opposite side.