This is not my last grid post ever, but it is for this week. How about some DIY grid scalloped envelopes for this fun Friday? I used my scalloped envelopes for this project, which can be resized or tied up with string. Perfect for holding little treats or written notes. Also great as gift toppers with black and white wrap. Want to make your own?
Note: As mentioned in my previous grid posts, I used my Silhouette cutting machine to create my shapes and envelopes. You can manually make your own too.
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printer paper
- Scalloped envelope shape (digital or your own physical template)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your scalloped envelope file
- Reuse or create your grid from this earlier grid envelope or grid liner posts
- Print your grid
- Place your scalloped envelope shape on your grid
- Load your grid paper onto your Silhouette cutting machine
- Send to cut using copy paper settings
Tip: Show your print border (View > Show Print Border) to ensure that your shape does not get cut off with the white paper border
And there you have it! Some updated grid scalloped envelopes to add to your DIY stationery collection. Which grid project will you try this weekend?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.