Well it’s a quick and easy Print and Cut project today. As soon as I saw Silhouette’s free design this week, I had to make these DIY Happy Mail Seals. Your friends and family will be thrilled with this little packaging detail. Trust. Want to make your own? Read on…
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper or
- Printer paper and glue
- Happy Mail design (grab your copy – it’s only free this week!)
- In this project I used my DIY Scalloped Grid Envelopes
- In Silhouette Studio, open your Happy Mail design
- Ungroup your design and fill with color
- To create an inner border, create and internal offset in the color of your choice (remember to thicken the line)
- Group the images. Resize and replicate on your page with Registration Marks on
- Print and cut your Happy Mail seals using sticker paper settings or copy paper settings (if you used printer paper)
And that’s it! You can color these seals with pretty pastels or bright hues. And sometimes you just can’t go wrong with classic black and white. What colors will you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.