I’m in a festive Valentine’s mood today and wanted to spread the good mood with these DIY Heart Envelopes. These little envelopes are perfect for holding sweet nothings and are super easy to make. I even included a free cut file and PDF for you to use. I used my Silhouette cutting machine to cut mine, but you can totally download the PDF file and use a pair of scissors or craft knife to cut yours by hand. Grab your pretty paper and let’s make some cute envelopes!
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Free Heart Envelope Studio File or
- Free Heart Envelope PDF File (if you do not have a cutting machine, print and use a craft knife and cutting mat or scissors)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your heart envelope shape
- Load your cardstock onto your Silhouette mat, and cut your shape using cardstock settings
- Once cut, fold along the perforated lines leaving the heart tabs for last
- For those using the PDF, cut along the solid lines and fold along the dash lines
- Slide your right half-heart onto left half-heart using the slits until they form a whole heart
And that’s it! Add a cute tag or flat treat, and you have yourself an irresistible Valentine’s favor. Who will you send your cute heart envelopes to?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.