Happy Friday! Another sort of behind-the-scenes post this week. This time it’s all about the DIY Tropical Paper Leaf Props. I’m always looking around for props for my photos at various stores and thought – hey, I can just print and cut them out! So this week my props are all about pretty paper tropical leaves. Do you use props for your photos?
- Silhouette Studio
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Tropical Leaf designs – I used Design ID #134210 and Design ID #10191 from the Silhouette Design Store
- In Silhouette Studio, open your tropical leaf designs and place the top of the box in the print/cut area
- Fill with color and/or thicken the lines to show a border
- Show registration marks and send to print and cut using cardstock settings
And just like that, you now have yourself some cute props for your photos. Which tropical leaves did you choose? Let me know in the comments below!