Happy Tuesday! It’s a snow day filled with a dash of hearts and whole lotta paper in our neck of the woods. Have you been crafting? Today I took my template from my flower-tabbed envelopes, and replaced the flower with a heart for Valentine’s. The end result? An updated envelope and tag set! I’ve included cut and pdf files so that you can make your own too.
- Silhouette cutting machine (I own the CAMEO)
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Free Studio 3 file or
- Free PDF file (for those who do not have a Silhouette, you will need a craft knife and cutting mat to cut the shapes after you print it out)
- Download and open your envelope shape. You will see the envelope shape and a square tag
- If you opened your file in Silhouette Studio, load your cardstock and send to cut using cardstock settings
- If you opened your PDF file, print it, and cut out the shape
4. Fold and glue (much like we did for this project)
Slip the heart tab through the slit, and you’re done! What other crafts are on your to-do list for Valentine’s?