It’s Teacher Appreciation Week here in our little part of the world and tomorrow the kids will take in small gifts for their teachers. Instead of reinventing the wheel, I thought I’d use two of my past DIYs to make these Easy DIY Monogrammed Gift Tags to top their gifts. If you’re last minute like me, read on to see which two DIYs I used to make these cute tags.
- Monogrammed Tags from this DIY Monogrammed Tag and Sleeve Set post
- Paper flowers from this Easy DIY Paper Flower Topper post
- Hole punch
*This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love!
- The Monogrammed Tags can be made by using your favorite font and printing and cutting the monogram within a rectangle (if you do not have a Silhouette cutting machine)
- The same can be said for the paper flowers. All you need to do is cut the strips by hand and use a hole punch as shown on the tutorial
- Once you have these made punch a hole in your tag, and attach the flower (using the brad)
Next, write a special note and attach with tape to your packages. Your gifts are now pretty and ready to be delivered to your teachers, mamas (for Mother’s Day) or any other loved one!
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Packaging projects!