It’s a cold one here in Maryland, but you know what? That’s okay because I am happily pinning all the pretty things under many layers of clothes. As Valentine’s week is fast approaching you’ll see some really sweet and lovely DIYs from some of my favorite makers. Read on to see what I Pinned This Week!
- I am so inspired by this How to Sew a (Patchwork) DIY Foldover Clutch on Paper & Stitch
- These DIY Round Braid Leather Friendship Bracelets on Curly Made are perfect for Galentines
- For all your crafty friends – perfect packaging – Free Printable Washi Tape Valentines on Persia Lou?
- She had me and my boys at Pizza. Bus seriously, I need this Heart Shaped Pepperoni Pizza on Best Friends For Frosting at least once a week
- I just love these Printable food pun Valentine’s Day cards on Make + Tell
- What a sweet idea for a Valentine’s gift. Just get some pencils and head over to The Beauty Dojo and grab your Let’s Stick Together Valentine’s Day Free Printable
- A pink ombre waffle cake? Sign me up, please! Recipe on Club Crafted
- Another awesome idea for Valentine’s? Plants with these lovely printables on Delia Creates
- A beautiful Valentine’s Day Straw Tote DIY to try on Craftberry Bush. I would honestly just end up keeping the tote…
- And, finally – in case you missed it, here is An Easy Way To Design Your Own Hearts In Silhouette Studio on this ol’ blog last week!
So – are you inspired? Let me know which ones you’ll try in the comments below!