Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week and are gearing up for an even better weekend. Valentine’s Day is coming up… if you plan to make pretty things for your friends or your family (here are some ideas or inspiration), you need to package them, right? Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered. Download this DIY Jewelry Gift Box, decorate it with some cute colorful geometric shapes and you’ve got yourself pretty packaging to match your pretty presents! I used my Silhouette cutting machine to cut my shapes, but you can totally download the PDF file and use a pair of scissors or craft knife to cut yours by hand. Shall we?
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Silhouette Studio
- Cutting mat
- Free Jewelry Box Studio 3 Cut File or
- Free Jewelry Box PDF File (if you do not have a cutting machine, print and use a craft knife and cutting mat or scissors)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your jewelry box shape
- Load your cardstock onto your Silhouette mat, and cut your shape using cardstock settings
- Once cut, fold along the dashed lines
- For those using the PDF, cut along the solid lines and fold along the dashed lines
- Glue the tabs and assemble
- Cut some geometric shapes and glue them to your jewelry box lid
Now all you need to do is add your pretty gifts! So, tell me: which shapes and colors did you use?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.