It’s April Fool’s Day and I promise there are no pranks coming your way from me. What I do have is this lovely roundup of 5 Paper Mache DIYs To Try. Or Papier Mache. Whichever way you spell or say it – it’s an awesome way to add a little texture to your DIYs. I’m a little biased, given my obsession with papier, ahem, paper. Click on through below for details on each stunning project.
- Simple DIY Fruit Bowls on Wellnesting – recycle your old scraps or newspaper to make these lovely fruit bowls
- Papier Mache Donut on Baba Souk – a pretty addition to your decor or prop supply. There’s also a cute tutorial for a donut garland
- These pretty colorful Papier Mache Cakes on Oh Happy Day will be perfect for any event!
- Don’t feel like making from scratch? My pal Marwa over at Enthralling Gumption shows us how to make these Trinket Boxes with an easy and pretty makeover
- And lastly, these DIY Nesting Bows on Wellnesting – gorgeous right?
Which one will you try this weekend?