It’s about time, right? That I make something for our fellas? Well, I could not resist when I saw these awesome Hipster Seamless Patterns (which are free this week!) by Youandigraphics on Creative Market. I immediately thought of making these DIY Mustache Seals. Also – those arrows, right? These will be perfect for gifts, snail mail or Father’s Day. Want to see how I made them?
- Silhouette Studio (there is a free version!)
- Silhouette cutting machine
- Cutting mat
- Printable sticker paper or
- Printer paper and glue
- Mustache image (I got mine from these Hipster Seamless Patterns from Creative Market)
- In Silhouette Studio, open your mustache pattern
- Use the trace and crop tools to trace and create cut lines around your mustache images. Set these to No Cut
- Use the Offset tool to create some white space between your image (optional) and the cut line
- Group the image and cut line together. Resize and replicate on your page with Registration Marks on
- Print and cut your mustaches using sticker paper settings or copy paper settings (if you used printer paper)
A more detailed example of the Trace and Crop can be seen here on my DIY Leaf Stickers post.
All you need to do is add these cute mustaches to your envelopes or packages. Which did you use – printer paper or sticker paper?
Looking for some more inspiration? Take a look at my other Silhouette projects.